Car dealerships offer the best used cars to save you money while giving you more bang for your buck.
If you are looking to purchase a used vehicle, you may want to first consider the pros and cons of purchasing a used car before making your final decision.
- 1. No big loss with depreciation: With the purchase of a new car, you are hit with depreciation the second you drive it off of the lot.
- 2. Certified pre-owned: The car is put through a complete inspection and any repairs needed are made. The warranty gives you peace of mind.
- 3. Lower insurance costs: Insurance premiums are lower on used cars than on new cars.
- 1. There may be no warranty: Unless there is still a warranty on the used car you are purchasing, you won’t have one and face the potential of expensive repair bills.
- 2. Higher financing rate: Most times the financing rates for used cars are higher.
Whatever your decision ends up being if you do your research and weigh the pros and cons you will end up with a great car for your dollar.
For the best variety of used cars call the professionals at University Motors. Call 803-254-5278 today.