Car sales – Making a list of the pros and cons will help you find the car that is perfect for you.
If you are in the market for a vehicle deciding on whether to purchase new or used is the first consideration you should make. There are pros and cons to both so before you make your decision, do your research and make a list. To help out with your list, here are a couple of the pros and cons of new and used vehicles.
Used Car Pros
• No major hit with depreciation
• Very good deals available
• Lower insurance costs
Used Car Cons
• Possibility of major repairs needed
• Uncertainty about the car’s history
• No warranty in some cases
• Limited choices available, depending on the dealer
New Car Pros
• No major repair bills
• Full warranty
• Protected by the Lemon Law
• Can be customized
• Wide variety of availability
New Car Cons
• Large depreciation possibly up to 30% just by driving it off of the lot
• Higher insurance cost
• Can be expensive
There are several other pros and cons you could think of so before you hit the car lots, make your own list. While there are many pros and cons of each you need to compare them and look at it from your own personal perspective.
Looking for a new or used car? Check out University Motors.